The MOVUS Platform has a number of email notifications:
- Daily Email: You will be receiving a daily email early every morning showing the status of the equipment that are under your responsibilities. The purpose of this email is to allow you to have easy insights and access to the status of your equipment. You will have the possibility to unsubscribe if you wish. An example of the daily email is shown below.
- Alarm Email: You will receive an alert email when the following conditions have been met:
- Yellow alarm: A yellow alarm will be issued if the condition has been in Yellow status for 30 consecutive minutes. A 24 hour period back in green will be required prior to another yellow alarm being issued.
- Red Alarm: A Red alarm will be issued if the condition has been in Red status for 10 consecutive minutes. A 4 hour period back in yellow or green will required prior to another red alarm being issued.
The purpose of the alarm email is to to give you an early warning of the condition of your equipment allowing you to dispatch a technician for further investigation.
Feedback loop: MOVUS has a prime objective to minimise false alarms, however an alarm may be due to the lack of accuracy of the initial baseline that was established during the learning period. You can provide feedback regarding any false or real Alarm by:
- Email to email@example.com with the following information:
- Name of your company;
- Name of the equipment as indicated on the dashboard;
- Time / date of the alarm;
- A short description of the intervention explaining why the Alarm is either real or false.
This will contribute greatly to continually improve the accuracy of the alarm generated.
Note: The information above will be included in every alert email